Tournaments and Competitions, Awesome Prizes, Giveaways, Food, Music & More! Fun for the whole family and good for our community. Let’s PLAY!
*Registration is NOW OPEN!!!
*check back for: 1. Dance 2. Rugby 3. Wheelchair basketball...all opening soon!!!
Event Date: May 30
Time: First event starts at 7:30 a.m.
- Community 5K Race for Runners and Walkers
– 7:30 am Kings Charter Club House: 9470 Kings Charter Dr., Mechanicsville, VA 23116. Rain or shine!
– Online Registration closes at noon Friday but you can sign up to run/walk Saturday morning before the race.
- 11am Kings Charter Lakeview Pool: 9191 Stephens Manor Dr., Mechanicsville, VA 23116. Rain or shine
- Classic 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
– 9am Kings Charter Lakeview Courts: 9191 Stephens Manor Dr., 23116, Chickahominy Middle School courts assigned as needed. *Teams are limited to 4 players only.
- Cole’s Corn Hole Tournament
- (Kings Charter Field 6PM): on Kings Charter Dr. between Durhams Ferry Pl & Ivy Springs Pl. Online and on sight registration
- Dance Competition
- 11am Kings Charter Lakeview Lot "Sports Central" 9191 Stephens Manor Dr.
Once you have registered for an event, you will be emailed the event info with check-in times, directions and more.
Make a Donation!
If you’d prefer not to play, are out of town or unable to play, you can still show your support by making a donation –
Click here to make a Swim w/ Mike donation
Awesome prizes, giveaways, food, music, and more! Fun for the whole family, and good for the community. Come join us. Let’s play!
TOURNAMENTS AND COMPETITIONS!
To purchase t-shirts, wrist bands, etc. please contact
Kimber Rotty at KKRotty@gmail.com
Who is Cole?
Cole is a lifetime Hanover resident, Atlee High graduate, former varsity athlete/captain/coach, current University of Richmond student, volunteer HYBL coach, Sportable Spokes Wheelchair Basketball Coach and 2014 "Trauma Survivor Gives Back" award recipient.
Paralyzed in a diving accident in 2011, Cole is passionate about living life to its fullest, preventing injuries and helping others better their future through education.
Cole is hosting a fundraising Sport-A-Thon encompassing many sports and celebrating a full day of health and mobility throughout the community that robustly supported his own recovery. All proceeds will go to Swim with Mike.
Like us & our sponsors on Facebook!
Read Cole's latest progress on Care Pages HERE.
Register and Search for "colesydnor:"
Visit our YouTube Channel!
Click here to view videos of Cole's speeches, events, and therapy online!
A sample of his state-of-the-art therapy at Sheltering Arms
A Snippet of Last year's fun!
Cole's homecoming and celebration!
DONATE TO COLE's CAUSE THROUGH ROLL WITH COLE!
We now have two options for donations:
HelpHOPELive (formerly NTAF) manages donations that are for medical equipment, adaptive equipment and supplies and ongoing therapy. All donations through HelpHOPELive are tax deductible. Click here to go to our website.
A special needs trust has been established to hold donations that can be more flexible than those given through HelpHOPELive. Donations to this trust are NOT tax deductible. Please make checks payable to ‘The Cole Sydnor Fund’ and send to
BB&T, Kings Charter Branch
9707 Sliding Hill Rd.
Ashland, VA 23005
Your Kroger Plus card can be linked to Cole's charity through HelpHOPELive and Kroger will donate a portion of your purchases directly to this charity just for shopping in their grocery store! See instructions for this incredibly easy, no brainer way to help support Cole through your regular Kroger shopping.