Research is a strong component of our program and necessary to pursue our ongoing goal of improving patient outcomes and elevating the standard for comprehensive neurorehabilitation services. Sheltering Arms is seeking research partners in the following areas:
- Multi-site research activities on rehabilitation protocols and outcomes
- Database contributors to support current research on outcomes
- Support for clinical trials with rehabilitation and related technology advances
- Participants in the development/refinement of rehab technologies and devices
What Makes The iWALK Recovery Center Unique?
- Innovative state-of-the-science neurorehabilitation program for improved patient outcomes
- Multidisciplinary evidence-based Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs)
- CPG Protocols that address targeted conditions and guide clinical decisions in terms of selection, timing, sequencing and intensity of specific interventions
- Clinical Teams dedicated to the continual update of Clinical Practice Guidelines consistent with evolving research
- Methodology for application of specific technologies positioned for continuous improvement
- Research program and clinical trials conducted with industry, technology and academic partners
If you are interested in research and/or adopter opportunities, please contact us online, by phone, or simply complete the iWALK Research Opportunities Form so that we can schedule a call to answer your questions and take you through the next steps.
To learn more about IWALK Recovery Center, download the following materials: